The main objectives of the yEFIS Network are to:
- Provide a platform for young immunologists form all European countries to do networking
- Promote early career immunologists at a European level
- Promote national YI groups in all EFIS-affiliated societies
- Expand youth participation in EFIS goals
- Bring visibility to YI during international meetings and schools, establishing regular dedicated sessions
- Share information, interests and ideas between European YI
- Connect YI and experienced scientists to shape the next generation of Immunologists in Europe
Dear yEFIS member,
After a very exciting year of constant growth and change, we are glad to announce that yEFIS is going to celebrate its first elections for the leading positions in the yEFIS Task Force.
The positions to be filled are the following:
1) Spokesperson and Deputy spokesperson
These positions are available to be filled by three young immunologists from the yEFIS network with the intention to continue our joint forces in promoting early career immunologists. Elected candidates will begin their one-year terms this September and are expected to sustain the established activities of yEFIS, as well as to seek and pursue new activities and ideas.
All members of the yEFIS Network are able to apply for these positions.
The elections will proceed according to our bylaws, that you can find attached to this email.
Information for applicants:
Each member can only apply for one position: either spokesperson or treasurer.
The most voted candidate for spokesperson will become the spokesperson of yEFIS.
The second most voted candidate for spokesperson will become the deputy spokesperson of yEFIS.
The most voted candidate for treasurer will become the treasurer of yEFIS.
Deadline to apply for these positions: Sunday 4th July.
Do you want to contribute actively in the growth of yEFIS and guide the association? Then do not hesitate and apply now in the link below:
After the deadline for application, elections will run for 30 days and elected candidates will be officially announced.
Further questions? Please contact us for any information or clarification you require.