EJI Working Group
This working group is designated as a liaison between yEFIS and the European Journal of Immunology. EJI has been involved from the first hours of yEFIS and since then we have established fruitful collaboration – including but not limited to the publications listed below.
Currently, we are working on:
- Regular written contributions focused on activities from yEFIS & National YI Groups
- Preparing contents for specific occasions like the international Day for Women and Girls in Science (see below) or the Day of Immunology
- Highlighting first-time first-authors and first-time last-authors
- Promote content through our social media channels with special focus on ECR publications
- Workshops and guidelines for ECRs covering topics like peer-review, editorial work etc.
- We’re always welcoming new ideas from our members!
Group leader: Anne Hahn
Other members: Rami Bechara, Daniela Latorre, Antonios Gkantaras, Noushin Mossadegh-Keller, Manolo Sambucci, Christina Niavi, Heike Hawerkamp
Mossadegh-Keller, Manolo Sambucci, Christina Niavi, Heike Hawerkamp
Young immunologists of Europe, unite! Kilian Schober,Manolo Sambucci,Gwendolyn Elena Patzer,Federica Laudisi; EJI 02 April 2020; https://doi.org/10.1002/eji.202070045
The Day of Immunology 2021. Mairi McGrath,EFIS, IUIS, yEFIS and Immunopaedia Organising Teams. EJI 02 July 2021; https://doi.org/10.1002/eji.202170075
One year of Young EFIS: achievements and future directions. Rami Bechara,Carmela Cela,Anne Hahn,Gizem Kilic,Federica Laudisi,Ellen McAllister,Noushin Mossadegh-Keller. EJI 04 August
EJI across generations: yEFIS honours EJI's 50th Anniversary. EJI 01 September 2021; https://doi.org/10.1002/eji.202170095
Young EFIS - joining forces to support Early Career Researchers in Immunology. Santiago Costas-Ramon,Jesús Gil-Pulido,Anne Maria Hahn,Ellen McAllister. EJI 03 September 2020; https://doi.org/10.1002/eji.202070095
If you are interested in joining the EJI WG, feel free to text us anyti
2022 International Women's Day - yEFIS highlights outstanding women vaccine researchers
Click here to read the full article!